What Is the 2020 Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity?
Whether you’re hauling heavy equipment to and from the jobsite, or you’re packing up for a getaway on Portland roads, the 2020 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity can deliver the power you need and more. This dependable Honda truck features several drivetrain options to offer the towing performance you need along with many other performance features and accessories to make every towing job a seamless one. Take a closer look at the new Honda Ridgeline 2020 towing capacity with the help of the automotive professionals at Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda today.
Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity Per Trim
When looking for the right Honda Ridgeline towing capacity for the job, you can get varying outcomes depending on whether you opt for the FWD or AWD. Drivers will also see that the available 4WD option equips your Honda truck with even more towing power. One thing you won’t have to compromise on is towing features as every Ridgeline trim comes with a standard integrated Class III trailer hitch for added assistance and support. Take a look at the 2020 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity by trim level below:
- Honda Ridgeline Sport: On this trim drivers will have the flexibility to choose either the 2WD option with 3,500 pounds of towing power or the AWD version with a max towing capacity of 5,000 pounds.
- Honda Ridgeline RTL: Drivers will have the option to choose between 2WD or AWD drivetrain with a max towing of 3,500 pounds and 5,000 pounds respectively.
- Honda Ridgeline RTL-E: The RTL-E is a workhorse with enough power to tow 5,000 pounds.
- Honda Ridgeline Black Edition: This top-trim was built to look good while working hard, available in AWD, with a 5,000-lb towing capacity.
Additional Honda Ridgeline Performance Specs
The outstanding Honda Ridgeline towing capabilities are due in large part to the solid set of standard performance features from its top of the line engine, advanced transmission, and ample fuel tank capacity to help you get the most out of every stop at the gas station. Here are some of the powerful standard performance features of the base Honda Ridgeline LX trim level below:
- 280 hp
- 262 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L V6 engine
- 19.5-gal fuel tank capacity
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Variable Cylinder ManagementTM (VCM®)
- Eco-Assist System™
- Hill Start Assist
Take on Wilsonville Roads with a Honda Ridgeline from Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda
Salem and Sherwood drivers looking for an extra boost behind the wheel will have everything they need and more with the 2020 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity and standard features. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda is home to a wide range of Honda trucks to meet your needs as well as plenty of new Honda Ridgeline models for sale. You can even access a wide range of our online auto finance resources to get the car buying or leasing process started from your home. Contact us today for more information!